Activity #1 – Make a timeline:
- Go to these websites:
- Find 60 items form the History of the Microcomputer and create your own timeline in Microsoft word.
- You must find 10 items from each decade of the 1950’s-1990’s
- The other 10 items are your choice.
Activity #2 – Create an ENIAC Ad
- Search for information on the ENIAC Computer
- You need to find and document three sources for your ad
- Using the information create a one page ad trying to sell the ENIAC Computer to someone in the 1950’s
Activity #3 – Powerpoint Presentation on one item from the history of the computer
- Review the following websites for information:
- Decide on a topic: (Topics are first come first serve)
- Create a powerpoint of at least 9 slides(not including your title and bibliography slides)
- Your powerpoint slides must have good info also to count – no “The End” slides
- You will then give your presentation on your topic on the date that Mr. Hoiska assigns you.