The Ashwaubenon School District and The Stocked Shelf Food Pantry, operated out of St. John's Lutheran Church in Ashwaubenon, have formed "The Pantry Partnership." This partnership is intended to support all Ashwaubenon families.
School District & The Stocked Shelf Food Pantry Receive Shopko Foundation Grant. Click to see this media release on the school district's Press Releases page.
School District & The Stocked Shelf Food Pantry Receive Schreiber Food Grant. Click to see this media release on the school district's Press Releases page.
The school district will hold nine food drives during the school year. All food collected will be donated to The Stocked Shelf Food Pantry. The 2009-2010 food drive schedule, along with items that can be donated, are listed below.
2010-2011 FOOD DRIVE SCHEDULE
- September - Parkview Middle School
- October - Ashwaubenon High School
- November - Pioneer Elementary School
- December - Valley View Elementary School
- January - District Office and Cormier School & Early Learning Center
- February - Parkview Middle School
- March - Valley View Elementary School
- April - Ashwaubenon High School
- May - Pioneer Elementary School
Cereal, Pancake mix & syrup, Granola bars, Jelly, Macaroni & cheese, Canned fruit, Soup, Canned vegetables, Canned potatoes, Pastas & sauces, Hamburger/tuna helper, Baked beans, Peanut butter, Canned meat, Rice.
PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEMS
Bar soap, Body wash, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Laundry soap, Deodorant.
Monetary donations for perishable Items are also accepted. Please make checks payable to the Ashwaubenon School District and write 'Pantry Partnership' on the memo line.
For more information, please contact a school social worker.